I'm getting larger (see updated slide show to the right). We're nearing the end of the second trimester. Bring on the heartburn!!!! October sounds so far away, until I realize that I'm 2/3 of the way through this pregnancy. Then the panic sets in . . . we don't even have a name! Ah! How will I handle two of them? Ahhhh! How can a toddler and an infant share a room??? AHHHHH!!!
But I remind myself that I went through this in my third trimester with Kaylee. And everything just fell into place and seemed SO natural. I know it will this time, too. I can not wait to see this little boy and I'm so curious about what he'll be like. Maybe this child will even resemble me a little! ha ha!
Anyway . . . it would be boring for me to post an update without new pics, so here are a few of the latest with Kaylee.
Excited about going to play outside. She brings us her shoes over and over all day long now so we'll take her out.
I have NO idea what this face is all about. She looks very ANGRY with the doll! ha!
Looking cute in the glasses Aunt Rachel bought her. But she won't keep them on! Darn.
We're leaving tomorrow afternoon for a long weekend camping trip. Really looking forward to seeing some of you out there. Really looking forward to getting the packing finished so I can rest. I'm just not up for being on my feet all day long at this point. : )More pics next week (or when I get a burst of energy again. ha ha).
Wow, what a beautiful little girl, she must have amazing parents! Love you guys, Grandpa Adams
ReplyDeleteawwwwwww she is so cute!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete