We're getting to the 36 week mark here and I have to say . . . this pregnancy has flown by! It hasn't been at all like my first pregnancy, where I got to take the time to enjoy every moment and focus on each and every change. This one has been more a whirlwind fashion as I am reminded that I'm pregnant while attempting to keep up with a toddler whose energy FAR outlasts mine. But still, it's been fun to compare the differences in the two pregnancies. This one has been more challenging in some ways, but less so in others.
I know you're all wondering about this little boy's name. Well, join the club! Mike and I are two of the most indecisive people on the planet, I think. That said, I'm fairly certain we've settled on Michael for a first name. Now we just need to decide if this is Michael James Adams III or Michael ????? Adams. We have lots of family names on the table for his middle name. As far as his call name . . . I think we'll go with Michael or Cael, but that too needs to be decided.
I've been terrible about taking pictures this pregnancy, but did get one with my good friend Christyl at church the other day. Christyl is 37 weeks here and I'm 34, I think. We were dressed just alike that day (by coincidence, not planning), so we couldn't pass up the photo op.

I'll come back soon to post some pics and videos of Kaylee. She's FINALLY passed the 20 lb mark and has gotten SO tall. She's saying all kinds of words and sounds and is a total bookworm. As I type she's bringing me book after book to read to her and getting pretty upset that I'm busy and won't do it. Poor kid is gonna be shell shocked when she has to share mommy's attention!
That's all for now! I'll try to get those pics organized and getting something posted soon. - Traci
No comments:
Post a Comment