Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mike's Birthday and a new Adams baby

Had a little birthday dinner over here for Mike. Enjoyed a simple dinner (thanks to Costco!), some decent wines, desert (compliments of grammy and papa), and just spending some time with family.

Some pics . . .

Auntie Rachel and the kids. Do those eyes run in the Adams genes or what?

The guys minus one

The girls plus one

Birthday boy and his gang

Last weekend Mike and I took the kids up to Temecula to visit with James, Amy, Scarlett and little Taylor. Taylor is adorable! I can't believe how tiny he is compared to Cael. In my mind, Cael was still "newborn" size. Now he seems huge! My brain cells took a little vacation and I forgot to get picks of the little guy. SERIOUSLY?!?!?! What on earth was I thinking? But we did attempt to get a pic of the four kids together before leaving.

Mike playing with playdoh and the girls. Note Cael in the background. NICE daddy! LOL

The girls going for a drive.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment