Cael is taking "real" baths now. He loves it, but is SO squirmy that I have to constantly have one hand on him. If I let go, it only takes a few seconds before he falls face first into the water. The first time it scared him to death and I was worried we'd created a fear of water. But now he just laughs whenever he falls. Sheesh.
Kaylee continues to love clothes and really enjoys playing dress up. This one is for you, Maggie!
Kaylee gets to play with her cousins each week. Her second cousin, Kiya, got to join her for this play day:

Cael started solids and then we stopped again due to more digestive issues and because he just didn't seem "ready". We gave it a few more weeks and tried again at 7 months and this time he jumped right in and hasn't looked back! Within two weeks of cereals and purees, he started feeding himself. Current favorites are fish, peas, and G-pa G's apricots. He's doing so well, I plan to cut purees altogether very soon. The flavor of this one caught him off-guard.

Buddy the wonder cat is adjusting to being an only pet. He's always loved attention, but it's gotten ridiculous lately!
It would appear that the kids don't mind a bit though.


No post would be complete without an update on the Bear attacks. At long last, Cael got the upper hand and had a little talk with Sammy.

They're now the best of friends!

Lastly - Cael is SO close to crawling. The video camera is waiting and at some point I'll post an update! And Kaylee has memorized her first Bible verse. "I will trust in God and not be afraid". It actually comes out more like this:
That's all for now! Love you all!
So cute! Im miss them, we will have to get together soon. xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Cael is a handsome man :)
ReplyDeleteand I can't believe how big your cat is...she is as big as Kaylee, to cute. We should all have a play date soon, I'm off on Fridays!!! Maybe sometime is July
love them!!!!!!
ReplyDelete