Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bedroom Walls




The kids' bedroom walls are pretty blank right now and I'm itching to get something on them. I have all these fantastic photos of the kids, Mike, me, and other family members all picked out and ready to go up. But until we know what kind of remodel work we're doing (if any), I just can't bother putting a bunch of nail holes in the walls. So if I can't put the pictures there, I decided instead to share some of them here.

I little Mikey. Looks so much like Kaylee as a baby.

Kaylee's first "swimming pool". She was a little perturbed when she fell in and got stuck like this.

Kaylee again. Our halloween photo shoot with aunt Lori in 08. She was NOT happy about the grass. I have no idea what is up with her hair!


Mikey again. Such a sad face!

It's been seen before, but it just never gets old.
There are so many more, but that's just a taste. We should know within the next few weeks if a remodel is a go/no go. Praying for 1) our estimate to be within budget and 2) our house to appraises high enough to qualify for the loan. If things work out, we'll be able to add a master suite at the back of the house. Pray for us! This little boy really does need his own room.

One last thing. Lots of people have been telling me that Kaylee is starting to look more and more like me everyday and I just didn't see it. That is, until Mike took THIS picture.

And now I see it. : )

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures! Praying for the go ahead with the remodel

    ReplyDelete