I decided this morning that I had to catch some of the punishment inflicted on our poor cat on video. Mind you . . . I DO NOT allow this to take place normally. But for purposes of showing just how dumb/cool our cat is, I allowed just a little bit.
Unless I'm able to watch like a hawk, Buddy has been banned to the study/laundry rooms for his own safety. If he had any sense of self-preservation, it wouldn't be necessary. But unless I lock him out, THIS is what takes place non-stop. . .
Buddy could walk away. He could get out of reach. He could leave the room. Instead, he follows Cael and Kaylee around. If they happen to ignore him for a moment, he will walk up and rub his head on them to get their attention. When they abuse him, he just takes it. Never fights back - although he does occasionally try to "play" which can be equally dangerous.
He's just such a darned cool cat. And SO stupid.
Silly Buddy, maybe he is holding out hope that one day they will love on him instead of abuse him.
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME, way to go Cael! (grandpas never see any wrong in their grandkids!)
ReplyDelete