Saturday, November 13, 2010

Birthday Party Pics


Cael's Birthday party was tons of fun.  Despite him having a bit of a cold, he was a happy boy throughout most the party.  Picture time wasn't a hit with any of the kids, really.  But is it ever?  Hit or not, we got all the kids except little Taylor in one shot.  I'd love to know whose camera they're looking at though!  LOL

Not much else to say about the party, really.  I'll let the pics that follow do the talking.  I'm so glad everyone got to make it who did.  Missed Grandpa Great and felt terrible for my poor sister (and Charro!) who was/is instead recovering from back surgery.  I know you wanted to be there Lori!

So . . . here are the family shots we got followed by some general party shots.  Family . . . email me if you have any photo requests and I'll happily send them your way.








One other little special occasion took place on Cael's birthday party day . . . his big sister's most recent growth spurt has finally enabled her to reach the trike petals and she got to take her first solo ride at his party.  She's been waiting for this day for quite some time and was very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment