1. It's 10:30 am right now and I'm still in pajamas.
2. Kaylee is 10 months old as of yesterday.
3. This is my favorite number.
4. I haven't updated my baby books in 3 months. I'm terrible. : (
5. Mike is working at home today which makes me happy.
6. I don't remember learning to read. Do you? Mike does.
7. Me and the quartet are looking at original music for the first time ever and thinking about what it would take to make a worship cd. Just thinking!
8. I have salmon, cornish hens, and pork chops defrosting for dinners this weekend.
9. This is my second favorite number because 3 x 3 is 9.
10. I'm still breastfeeding!!!! It's been a lot of work and I'm proud of us and consider us very lucky.
11. I'm only on number 11 and can't think of anything interesting to say.
12. I just found out our youth pastor is leaving and that makes me sad.
13. Christyl and Liz are pregnant. That makes me happy!
14. My daughter is obsessed with Buddy and almost got mauled yesterday when she attacked him.
15. I've been having bizarre and very vivid dreams the last 5 nights. I even dreamed about Joanna Dodds who was my best friend in 5th grade. (and I haven't seen her in over 21 years!)
16. Our house is 63 degrees right now
17. We've owned this house for almost a year and I'm just starting to think about pictures for the living room walls. Lori is going to help me to fill them with really cool farm, ranch, barn, etc shots.
18. Kaylee can eat almost anything but tomatoes. They give her a horrid diaper rash.
19. I am hungry ALL the time . . .
20. . . . but I'm NEVER thirsty. I have to practically force myself to drink enough water.
21. I know a little family secret about Rachel and Jason involving a toothbrush. It's my favorite story EVER.
22. I have no dark secrets about Amy, except that she has THE best school photos in the WORLD!!! She should totally post those for us all to enjoy.
23. I think "The Dude" (if you've seen the movie, you know who I mean) stole his look from my husband:

24. I kinda made Mike cut his long hair. And now I kinda miss it.
25. It's 11 am right now and I'm gonna go make lunch. Cuz I'm hungry.
HAHAHHAHA I LOVE THE PICTURE OF MIKE AND THE COMMENT THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteAndd.... the tooth brush story is so disgusting but i cant help but die from laughter every time i think about it LOLOLOLOL
oh, ps.
ReplyDeletei saw this guy on the side of the road wearing a flannel jacket w/ long hair and i almost pulled over to say hi! then remember mikey cut his hair LOL