Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Picture . . .

Okay. Rachel tagged me, so I get to play too! LOL

Random picture... Here are the rules: 1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer 2) Select the 4th picture in the folder 3) Explain the picture 4) Tag 4 people...

Here's mine: This is Mike and I in a picture that is funny, happy, and sad all at the same time. It's my birthday in the photo and that is my gift - a painting by Greg Olsen in a frame made by Chuck (happy!). We lost it in the fire though (sad). That's nanny (my grandma) in the background who passed away last year (both sad and happy - she was ready to go HOME). But overall the photo is hilarious because for some reason, Mike looks like a 70's guy, which cracks me up!

I tag Lori! She's the only person who hasn't done it! You're it!!!!

edited to add: I realized why he reminds me of a 70's guy . . . it's because he looked just like this when we went to a 70's party, which was right around this same time. After the party, he cut that long hair! ha! I just found a pic from the party . . . He's gonna kill me for this . . .

3 comments:

  1. HAHHAHAHHA OMG! I LOVE IT !LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those are great pics but I LOVE the one of Mikey!!! Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He should think about dressing like this all the time. That picture cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete